Dating back to the 1800s, Tanner Warehouse is a converted warehouse wedding venue that’s steeped in history. It’s a place where the past meets the present and its atmospheric vintage charm gives it an instantly welcoming feel. Tanner Warehouse a hidden South London gem next to London Bridge station and the River Thames, where imagination is your only limit.
Whether you’d like a casual cocktail celebration after your ceremony elsewhere, or a sit-down wedding banquet followed by dancing long into the evening, Tanner Warehouse gives you complete control to style your wedding in the way you’ve always dreamed of. The historic building is laced with state of the art technology and catering facilities, making the planning and logistics as effortless as possible. With the talented in-house team there to support you, you’ll be able to enjoy the process without all the stress of coordinating your suppliers.
Choosing Tanner Warehouse as your London wedding venue ensures that your hire is exclusive on the day and completely personalised to your needs. Tanner Warehouse operates on the philosophy that every wedding should be as unique as the couple, with a no ‘one size fits all’ approach. The team will work closely with you to ensure every aspect is tailored to your preferences, from the big wedding decisions to the little details that make all the difference.
Top three things you’ll love about your Tanner Warehouse wedding:
- The Location. Tanner Warehouse is a South London wedding venue in a superb location. Surrounded by buzzy bars, restaurants and the River Thames as a backdrop for your first photos as newlyweds, it a fantastic well-connected location to celebrate in.
- The Flexibility. Tanner Warehouse is a large open-plan events venue where the sky is the limit for reception layouts. You can choose to have a stand-up cocktail hour, followed by a sit-down meal, or an eclectic dance party with a stage and dance floor in the centre.
- The Catering. This Bermondsey based venue is known for its delicious British cuisine prepared with contemporary flair. From artistic canapes to bespoke banquets brimming with flavour, there’s a dish to suit every taste at Tanner Warehouse. As well as meat menus, the venue also caters for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free diners.
What the Tanner Warehouse wedding space is like:
- Unique rustic interior design with the latest event technology installed
- Experienced Wedding Coordinator to assist with your planning journey
- Capacity for up to 450 standing and 150 seated including the Tanner & Co restaurant
- Hire includes the use and set up of your furniture, cutlery, crockery and AV equipment
- A cellar boasting new and old-world wines as well as a 50-strong cocktail list
- Stage and dance floor available for you to use
- Production Plus partners for technical event support
- Late licence until 2am
What are some of the nearby attractions to Tanner Warehouse?
- The River Thames
- The Shard
- Tower Bridge
- Tower of London
- St Katharine Docks
- Flat Iron Square
How much is a wedding at Tanner Warehouse?
For a seated 3-course dinner, 4 canapes and 4 hours unlimited drinks package start from £195 +VAT per person. The total minimum spend is £10,000.
Is Tanner Warehouse a good place for a wedding?
Yes. Tanner Warehouse is a historic warehouse wedding venue in Bermondsey with a vibrant atmosphere and endless opportunities to make the space your own. The South London venue has a stage, dance floor, an open kitchen and a fully loaded bar to keep your wedding guests entertained. The dedicated team look forward to hearing your ideas and helping you create the wedding day you have always hoped for.