Wedding Venue Snapshot:
- Capacity for 80– 400 seated guests
- In-house catering with a bespoke menu of your choice
- Wedding Packages from just 100 GBP per head
- Civil Ceremony Licence in Palm Court and The Terrace
- Exclusive Use of the hired rooms and free access to the entire estate
- A dedicated Wedding Coordinator to guide you through planning and logistics
- Possibility to arrive and leave by boat from the HYC Jetty on the Thames or by helicopter
- Limited parking on site and close proximity to Putney Bridge station
Set amongst 42 acres of manicured croquet lawns, tennis courts and outdoor swimming pools, the Hurlingham Club's panoramic views of verdant grounds give you an idyllic backdrop to your wedding day. The traditional Georgian Clubhouse has a remarkable pillared frontage, and a variety of spacious rooms to host different parts of your special day.
The magnificent Palm Court is a bright and airy room and filled with natural light due to its glass domed ceiling. It's a jaw dropping space to wed at anytime of the year. The length of the room also allows for an elongated aisle. The white marble flooring and elegant palm trees line the way, making it a very memorable place to walk your final stretch towards marriage. Adjacent to this spacious atrium is the Broomhouse Room, a large square and symmetrical function room with a capacity for up to 200 seated guests. The large floor to ceiling windows stream light into the space and provide picturesque views of the courtyard's eye catching water fountain.
For smaller wedding parties of up to 100 people, The Terrace Room and Quadrangle Room are another paired option to use for your ceremony and reception. They both face out onto the lush Hurlingham Club lawns, and the French style windows bring in an abundance of natural light. The rooms are elegant and refined, yet simple enough to allow your decorations to shine. The Hurlingham Club team have a little black book of tried and tested suppliers, and their experience with the venue will help to style the space to its best. The in-house catering team will match the exquisite surroundings with a succulent and beautifully presented menu. They can incorporate your favourite cuisine, and accommodate both vegan and halal requirements. All of this and more is available from just 100 GBP a head, with a minimum of 100 guests. At the Hurlingham Club, stunning aesthetics meet refined hospitality at the best possible price.