Start your wedding celebrations at The Victorian Bath House on the sun-drenched terrace in the heart of the city, where friendly staff will offer your guests bubbling champagne flutes and exquisitely prepared canapés. From the ground level, your wedding party will be led down the curved staircase into a flamboyant main event space. Here, ornate Turkish motifs decorate the space, tables are laid beautifully for the wedding breakfast and a bathtub at the back of the room is filled with drinks to get the party in full swing. It’s a hidden underground destination that is designed for hosting unforgettable events.
“The food, the drinks, the setup of the space, were all perfect and exactly what we envisioned. A special thank you for being so great right through this process - we appreciate how easy you were to communicate with, and how you helped us make decisions that worked for our vision and budget”. As mentioned here, couples leave glowing reviews about the service received at The Victorian Bath House wedding venue. The events team are highly experienced in creating bespoke weddings that meet every couple’s needs, budget and expectations.
Built in 1817 in Bishopsgate Courtyard, The Victorian Bath House is a historic jewel that has stood the test of time. Yet, its eye-catching Victoriana interiors are mixed with state of the art modern facilities to ensure every event runs seamlessly. From high-speed wifi to the latest installations of AV equipment, you can rest assured that any technical requirements are sorted for your DJ and all-important wedding speeches. At The Victorian Bath House, you can count on the talented team to help mark your moment in opulence and style.
Top three things you’ll love about your Victorian Bath House wedding:
- The Location. The Victorian Bath House is a short walk from Liverpool Street Station, where you can board the Circle, Hammersmith and City, Metropolitan and Central lines, as well as national rail services. It’s in the heart of the treasured City of London.
- The Decor. The Victorian Bath House is furnished with atmospheric Turkish design. From cosy alcoves to lavish fabrics and striking lamps, it’s a place that inspires creativity and creates an instant ambience at your exclusive wedding reception.
- The Catering. A team of excellent chefs and waiting staff will deliver indulgent cuisine in a whole range of formats. Whether you’d prefer food stations and custom cocktails, or a formal sit-down meal, they will personalise their approach to meet your vision.
The Spaces included in The Victorian Bath House venue hire:
- Main Event Space. Brimming with character and unusual design features, the main event space is a lavish and exclusive space to make your own (90 seated, 150 standing)
- The Drinking Den. Restored to original Victorian beauty in a secluded part of the venue, the Drinking Den is a beguiling space for intimate drinks and gatherings (50 standing)
- Outdoor Terrace. Located in the centre of Bishopsgate Courtyard, your guests can mingle in the sunshine before descending into the main event space (150 standing)
What the Victorian Bath House wedding space is like:
- 19th Century Victorian underground venue flamboyant Turkish interiors
- Capacity for up to 150 standing and 90 seated guests across the whole venue
- Exclusive use of the wedding venue until 2am
- A sun-drenched outdoor terrace for drinks receptions
- Delicious British menus sourced from local suppliers
- Kosher, vegan, vegetarian and halal menus are also available
- A dedicated wedding planner to help you plan all of the details
- Partnerships with leading wedding industry vendors
- There is no wedding licence but the team can suggest ceremony spaces nearby
- Strong WIFI technology and the latest AV equipment
How much is a wedding at The Victorian Bath House?
The venue hire at The Victorian Bath House starts at £195 plus VAT per person for a seated three-course meal, 4 canapés and 4 hours unlimited drinks package. There is a minimum spend of £11,000 + VAT and dry hire starts from £8,000 + VAT.
Is the Victorian Bath House a good place for a wedding?
Yes. The Victorian Bath House is a unique wedding venue in London with atmospheric event spaces and striking interiors that will impress your guests. With both indoor and outdoor venues to use, you can create an interesting event flow throughout the day and long into the evening. With an experienced team and a top-notch catering team at The Victorian Bath House, you’ll be able to soak up every moment whilst the logistics are all taken care of.