Perfectly placed in the heart of London’s Marylebone, 41 Portland Place is a historic wedding venue brimming with Georgian grandeur and timeless elegance. This Grade II listed property offers elegant Georgian architecture, contemporary facilities, personalised service, and a classic London townhouse setting for your wedding day.
Finding the right venue for your wedding day can be stressful. But, if you choose 41 Portland Place, you’ll be working with a team of passionate and knowledgeable event planners. This team is highly experienced in wedding and event planning, and they know this historic wedding venue in London like the back of their hands.
All of the elegant event spaces within 41 Portland Place are available for customised styling. When you book a bespoke wedding package with this venue, you can create a tailored wedding space that represents your personal style. From catering options to full-service event styling, you can plan your day your way at this beautifully intimate wedding venue in London.
The versatile Wolfson Suite and Exhibition Area are ideally suited for wedding receptions at 41 Portland Place, with added soundproofing and plenty of room for a bar and spacious dancefloor area. Upstairs, the beautiful John Newsom-David Suite is another popular reception space boasting elegant period details and an abundance of natural light.
41 Portland Place offers an array of beautiful spaces for your London wedding:
- The John Newsom-David Suite. With elegant period details, ornate ceilings, and marble fireplaces, the John Newson-David Suite is a historic venue like no other. This flexible space can hold up to 150 guests and can also be split into two separate areas to accommodate your wedding ceremony and reception.
- The Ann Rylands Room. This intimate wedding space at 41 Portland Place allows couples to celebrate with their nearest and dearest amongst opulent Georgian decor. This room is situated next to the Terrace, and the two come together, making it an ideal spot for a spring or summer wedding.
- The Rooftop Terrace. Provide your guests with a picture-perfect view of the Marylebone skyscape on your big day. The Terrace offers a green space amongst the period architecture, ideal for drinks and dancing or outdoor ceremonies in the warmer months. This space can be used day or evening and comes included when booking the Ann Rylands Room.
Highlights of 41 Portland Place London Weddings:
- Unrivalled location in the heart of Marylebone
- Grade II listed Georgian townhouse with stunning original features
- Modern facilities, including state-of-the-art audiovisual
- Wedding packages are tailored to each couple
- Versatile and light-filled event spaces can hold up to 120 guests