Set just a 2-minute walk from Hyde Park Corner station, the Regency style residence is an impressive central London wedding venue with beautiful backdrops for photographs. Decorated in quintessentially British fashion, it’s a regal setting that’s always poised for special occasions. The Lanesborough is also a licensed venue for civil ceremonies, which allows you to mark every moment of your day within the hotel.
Wedding catering is one of The Lanesborough’s specialities, overseen by Michelin star chef, Steeven Giles. From artistic canapés to decadent desserts, his team will prepare innovative food concepts that will delight and surprise your guests. At The Lanesborough hotel, you can rest assured that the planning process is an effortless experience. The in-house Wedding Planner will provide constant communication and on the day coordination so that you can enjoy your special day, whilst the events team organise the logistics discreetly in the background.
“We celebrated our wedding at the Lanesborough last week in their incredible Belgravia room with 110 of our friends and family. Everyone who attended raved about the service and the delicious food/wine. We stayed in a beautifully appointed suite and were continually surprised with thoughtful gifts from the staff, from champagne to cakes. We are so glad we chose The Lanesborough for this special occasion and look forward to returning many more times.” Dan, Groom.
At The Lanesborough, the bridal party and wedding guests can rest up and get ready in the immaculately appointed hotel suites. There are 93 rooms in total available at special group rates, including 43 suites with personal butlers. Each room features high-speed Wi-Fi, marble bathrooms and flat-screen TVs, and many include balconies with Hyde Park views. Enjoy a restful stay, filled with first-rate service and state of the art amenities.
Top three things you’ll love about your Lanesborough hotel wedding:
- Location. Nestled on the edge of lush Hyde Park, The Lanesborough has one of the finest Royal parks in London as a front garden. From the hotel event spaces, you’ll have glorious views as well as easy access to central tube links. It has the best of both worlds.
- Gastronomy. The Lanesborough is home to a Michelin fine dining restaurant called Celeste, which is available for wedding hire. With menus created by a world-class chef, your wedding banquet at this 5-star London wedding venue will outshine the rest.
- Accommodation. There are 93 beautiful bedrooms across the hotel, with 43 large suites. You and your guests are guaranteed to have a seamless stay, with 24/7 butler service, superb outlooks over Hyde Park and luxurious amenities at every turn.
The Spaces included in The Lanesborough venue hire:
- The Belgravia. The most palatial venue within the hotel with floor to ceiling windows, dazzling crystal chandeliers and fresco ceilings (90 ceremony, 100 dinner, 180 cocktail)
- St George’s. A stately private dining room with Georgian windows with views over the Wellington Arch, period artwork and a fireplace (80 ceremony, 50 dinner, 80 cocktail)
- The Westminster. A gorgeous sun-filled room with a conservatory-style glass roof and direct access to the Windsor and Wellington Room (40 ceremony, 30 dinner, 60 cocktail)
- The Wilkins. A wonderful, intimate space named after the architect of the building with a Georgian fireplace and classical illustrations (30 ceremony, 20 dinner, 30 cocktail)
- The Wellington. A grand, imposing room with double pilasters around the walls, 19th-century fireplaces and an ornate ceiling (60 ceremony, 50 dinner, 90 cocktail)
- The Wine Cellar. This intimate, atmospheric cellar creates a unique setting for wedding celebrations with rare cognacs and menus by Michelin chefs (12 dinner, 20 cocktail)
- The Windsor. A classical space with timeless appeal. It has a built-in flat-screen TV and makes an ideal break out space for the Westminster Room (16 dinner, 20 cocktail)
- Celeste. A mesmerising regency style Michelin restaurant with plenty of natural light, elegant interiors and enough space for a lively dance floor (120 cabaret, 250 cocktail)
What The Lanesborough wedding spaces are like:
- Quintessential regency style interiors with plenty of natural light
- Capacity for up to 250 standing and 120 seated guests in the largest venue
- Latest event technology subtly woven into the classical spaces
- Experience in-house wedding coordinator to assist with every detail
- Chauffeur driven car service for a grand arrival, including a Rolls Royce Phantom
- In-house floristry designers to prepare your wedding florals
- Hotel sommelier to help pair your menu with the perfect wines
- Relaxing spa with high-quality treatments for pre and post-wedding pampering
- Daniel Galvin Junr Salon for bespoke hair styling, cuts and blow-dries by one of the world-leading colourists
- Wedding hire until 12.30 am
Is The Lanesborough a good place for a wedding?
Absolutely. As far as London hotel weddings go, The Lanesborough is one of the very finest in the city. With a broad range of event spaces to choose from, a celebrated catering team, as well as a whole range of magnificent suppliers on-site, everything you need to plan an unforgettable day is right at your fingertips. The wedding team look forward to bringing your vision to life.