The Corinthia London hotel provides a luxury experience that stays with you long after the wedding celebrations come to an end. From the moment you arrive until the last farewell, exceptional service comes as standard. The dedicated in-house wedding coordinator, Alexandra Pisani, will make the whole process of planning your wedding effortless. She will assist you with every detail, from deciding on table layouts to liaising with every supplier. With countless events under her belt and a network of first-rate vendors, you can relax knowing that every detail will be taken care of.
“From the moment we walked into the Corinthia Hotel London, we knew that this was the place where we wanted to get married. Not only is the venue itself incredible but the professionalism of the staff meant that all other venues paled in comparison...Our wedding was wonderful as we became husband and wife, but the fact that it was held at the Corinthia was the icing on our wedding cake!” Emeron J, Corinthia London Groom
Victorian opulence and contemporary amenities marry effortlessly at Corinthia London, which makes planning an event here a seamless experience. The hotel features two beautiful wedding spaces, that you can hire together or separately. The crowning jewel of the venue is the traditional ballroom, complete with crystal chandeliers, soaring columns and breathtaking high ceilings, which combine to set the scene for an unforgettable reception. But if you need a slightly smaller area for the ceremony or a pre-dinner cocktail hour, The Courtroom makes the perfect complementary venue, with its elegant crescent-shaped interior and floor to ceiling length windows.
The Event Spaces at Corinthia London
You can opt for exclusive hire of both event spaces or hire each space individually:
- The Ballroom. The crowning jewel of the hotel venue is the Victorian ballroom. Complete with crystal chandeliers, soaring columns and breathtaking high ceilings, the ornate features combine to set the scene for your special occasion.
- The Courtroom. This intimate event space with dove grey and mirrored walls create a feeling of regal grandeur. The length of the room lends itself to a natural ceremony aisle between two adjacent rows of seats.
Catering at Corinthia London
Your wedding day banquet at Corinthia London will be a delicious and exquisitely prepared feast for your friends and family to enjoy. Every tailored wedding package includes champagne on arrival, pre-dinner canapes, a three-course meal with wine and a toast following dessert. Across the hotel, there are several celebrated chefs, including Michelin Star Chef Tom Kerridge, who is famous for his take on seasonal British classics at Kerridge’s Bar & Grill, and Andre Garratt, whose seafood and wood-fired pizzas delight the most discerning guests at The Garden restaurant.
What you’ll love about Corinthia London:
- The exceptional location. The Corinthia London is a short walk to zone 1 transport and all the famous sightseeing locations including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral and Buckingham Palace.
- The in-house wedding suppliers. You won’t even have to look outside of the hotel to find a host of brilliant vendors. For example, there is a talented in-house florist, mixologist and a team of expert pastry chefs who can design a bespoke wedding cake. Corinthia’s wedding planner will help you plan it all to perfection.
- The luxurious suites. In addition to its 283 bedrooms, Corinthia London has 7 exclusive Penthouse Suites, which provide the ultimate wedding night stay. They even include access to a private wine collection and a personal butler.
Highlights of Corinthia London:
- Central location with River Thames views
- Ceremony and reception locations on-site
- Bespoke wedding packages and menus
- Mediterranean alfresco dining in The Garden
- Deluxe penthouse suites with world-class facilities
- Relaxing ESPA for pre-wedding pampering
What does a wedding at Corinthia London cost?
Room hire rates vary subject to date, time and season. The Corinthia London wedding packages start from £175 per person including venue hire, a three-course meal, champagne on arrival and for the toast, as well as a complimentary night's stay for the wedding couple. Quotes are created upon request.
What’s the capacity for events and weddings at Corinthia London?
Grand Ballroom: 400 standing, 150 for a dinner dance
Courtroom: 200 standing, 90 for dinner