Are you searching for a relaxed wine bar setting for your wedding reception? If so, look no further than Humble Grape Canary Wharf. Containing over 400 artisan wines from all over the world, i’s the perfect place to host a celebration with your friends and family. With a dedicated Events Manager by your side, the options are endless for transforming the space to your liking.
The Humble Grape Canary Wharf has a spacious private dining room for up to 22 guests or you can opt to hire the entire venue for 150 and make it your own. With stylish and contemporary decor already in place, not many wedding decorations are needed to make the area feel wedding-ready. With plenty of room for dining and dancing and ample supplies of wine, you’ll have everything you need to throw a wedding to remember.
The Owner and Founder of Humble Grape, James Dawson, has brought his vision to life, by importing and sharing the stories of small, family-run wine producers around the globe. Their shared ethos is rooted in sustainability and protecting the land for future generations. The Humble Grape team specialise in small, local artisan producers and curate every menu with care.
Top three things you’ll love about your Humble Grape Canary Wharf wedding:
- Sustainable Ethos. The Humble Grape directly imports over 400 sustainable wines from boutique wineries around the world. Each winery is passionate about taking care of the land and minimising its impact on the environment for future generations.
- Event Management. The venue has an experienced in-house Events Manager who can help you design your event from initial ideas to the day itself. Every part of your wedding will be tailored to your taste, style and dietary requirements.
- Interactive Guest Experiences. The Humble Grape can host a wine tasting masterclass for your wedding day. It’s a great ice breaker and gets every guest in the mood to celebrate. It creates a memorable and immersive part of your wedding day.
Choose from a variety of event spaces at Humble Grape Canary Wharf:
- Private Dining Room. Equipped with an HD TV Screen, modern furniture and space for 22 guests to enjoy a banquet, it’s perfect for intimate wedding celebrations. (22 Seated)
- Full Venue Hire. If you want to host a larger number of guests, hiring the whole venue gives you ultimate flexibility. That way, you can separate the room into different zones for your drinks reception, dining and dancing. (120 seated, 150 standing)
What the Humble Grape Canary Wharf wedding spaces are like:
- Experienced Events Manager who can bring your vision to life
- The building is wheelchair accessible
- Top-notch AV equipment
- HD Screen
- Surround Sound
- Personalised menus & place names
- Personal wine consultant
- Choose over 400 hand-crafted wines from our cellar
- Wine and food tasting
- Venue hire from 10am
Is Humble Grape Canary Wharf a good place for a wedding?
Definitely. Humble Grape Canary Wharf is a relaxed wine bar wedding venue on the waterfront that makes a great setting for laidback weddings. With a fully stocked bar showcasing up-and-coming wine brands from around the world, it’s a sophisticated and cosmopolitan London venue that will make your wedding stand out from the rest.