Wedding Venue Features:
- Late licence until 1am (extended hours are charged at 250 GBP)
- Expert Event Coordinator for cultural marriage celebrations
- Fully licensed to hold civil ceremonies
- Grand Hall can seat up to 440 guests with a dance floor
- Edinburgh and Cornwall Rooms seat up to 200 guests
- Disabled access to all floors
- Dry hire (8am until 1am) tables and chairs, kitchen access, cutlery, crockery, tablecloths, napkins, a dance floor and a cloakroom.
- In-house catering packages ranging from 90 to 140 GBP
In the cosmopolitan heart of Holborn, spacious accommodating wedding venues can be hard to come by. But once you’ve experienced Devere Grand Connaught Rooms, it’s time to think again. This palatial venue certainly lives up to its name, with larger-than-life celebration spaces that instantly transform with your unique decorations and layout. Opening the large double doors to your civil ceremony or 440-seated dinner dance in the Grand Ballroom is a jaw-dropping moment, and its scale is certainly unprecedented. Its glittering chandeliers and LED lighting make the room sparkle in any colour of your choosing. Plus, with dry hire available, it’s easy to bring bespoke decorators and approved caterers to form an atmosphere of your dreams.
On the upper floors, the linked Edinburgh Suite and Drawing Room spaces offer further ceremony, dinner dance and drinks reception spaces for approximately 200-250 dependent on the addition of a dance floor. The classical muted interiors and natural sunlight streaming through the windows are real highlights to these rooms, and the Drawing Room’s large circular bar creates a social focal point.
For a different feel, the Crown and Cornwall suite are the third pair of licensed ceremony, or reception rooms for between 200 and 250 people dependent on dance floor space. The beautiful blue ceiling dome at the core of the room is a breathtaking feature to dazzle your guests as they wait for the bride to make her way down the aisle.
Another advantage of booking your wedding at the De Vere Grand Connaught rooms is the uninterrupted ambience, as the venue is not a hotel. But, if you are looking for places for your guests to stay nearby, reasonable rates that can be negotiated. The flexible and hospitable atmosphere at The Grand Connaught Rooms will ensure that your day is as carefree, spectacular occasion to remember.