Win a luxury all-inclusive honeymoon to the Maldives
Did your wedding have wow factor? We’re on the hunt for the Wedding of the Year 2019 and, if you think your day was too good not to share, we’d love to hear about it.
Submit your wedding photos and story to our Real Weddings blog and you could be in the running to win an indulgent holiday for two valued at more than £8,000 courtesy of Easy Weddings and brand new Maldives resort, the breathtaking Heritance Aarah.
So, what are we searching for?
The 2019 Wedding of the Year, as voted by our community, will have a combination of all or some of these things: beautiful photography, an interesting story, gorgeous styling, clever ideas.
Hint: check out our previous entrants!
The winning wedding will no doubt be the wedding that, for whatever reason, sticks in our hearts and minds more than any other.
To be in the running, simply submit your story and photos!
Luxury honeymoon in the Maldives
A pampered (second) honeymoon of a lifetime for two in the magical Maldives, including a £1,200 cash travel allowance from us at Easy Weddings and six nights’ all-inclusive accommodation package at one of Maldives’ newest luxury resorts, Heritance Aarah.
Situated on the Maldives’ Raa Atoll, amidst a blanket of azure blue ocean and exquisite underwater marvels, the winners’ Heritance Aarah luxury prize package includes:
- 6 nights in an Ocean Villa with private plunge pool, private sundeck, Jacuzzi bathtub, oversized daybed, and 24-hour private access to the surrounding Indian Ocean.
- 24-hour private butler service.
- All meals and beverages (alcohol too!) as per the Heritance Aarah Premium All Inclusive Plan.
- Complimentary introductory dive and choice of one excursion per guest.
- Complimentary wi-fi, snorkelling equipment, welcome drink, welcome fruit and nuts platter, fully equipped gymnasium and evening entertainment.
- Return airport transfers by sea plane.
- £1,200 cash from Easy Weddings towards flights and travel expenses.
A brand new luxury Maldives’ resort, Heritance Aarah is just 40 breathtaking minutes from Male by sea plane. This unforgettable destination offers 6 diverse culinary experiences from intimate fine dining to romantic candlelit dinners on the beach. Indulge your senses at the holistic resort spa, or experience the thrills of the Indian Ocean with a wide variety of water sports. At the end of your day, retreat back to your luxury Ocean Villa for some peaceful couple’s time, tended to by your very own private butler.
Premium advertising package with Easy Weddings
To recognise and celebrate the winning couple’s wedding photographer, Easy Weddings will award them with their choice of: