If you’re looking for a versatile venue with a laidback atmosphere and chic interiors, Marsha London is the ideal event space for you. This riverside bar and restaurant has a range of indoor and outdoor areas with different capacities, giving you the option to host large or intimate wedding parties. Whether you'd like to invite 26 guests for a three-course meal in the dining room or a standing reception for 80 on the terrace, Marsha London can adapt to your event needs.
The scenic balcony and terrace make the most of the waterfront location and offer sheltered spots and gas heaters to keep your guests warm in the evenings. Marsha London makes a memorable backdrop, surrounded by the charming independent shops in Gabriel’s Wharf. It’s an undiscovered corner of Waterloo that has a village-like vibe and the staff will go above and beyond to deliver a personalised experience.
Marsha London is proud to provide a selection of delicious menus for your wedding reception. From meaty mains through to vegetarian and vegan dishes, they will cater for your dietary requirements and ensure everyone feels fuelled to dance the night away. With opening hours from midday until midnight and the option to apply for a late licence, you’ll have plenty of time to treasure with your friends and loved ones.
Top three things you’ll love about your Marsha London wedding:
- The Location. Set in the cosy Gabriel’s Wharf along from Waterloo’s Southbank, Marsha London is a fantastic location that is easy for your guests to get to.
- The Exclusivity. The venue is spread across two floors, with an idyllic balcony overlooking the River Thames. You can hire the whole building or a room that suits you.
- The River Views. There’s no more iconic landmark than the mighty River Thames in London. Marsha London takes pride of place looking directly over the waterfront.
Choose from a range of reception options at Marsha London:
- The Dining Room. A relaxed indoor space to make your own (40 dining, 30 standing)
- The Balcony. An ambient area on the second floor overlooking the Thames (26 dining)
- The Terrace. A large outdoor space with umbrellas and a private bar (60 dining, 80 standing)
- The Patio. A sheltered spot with heaters so you can keep warm in any weather (40 dining)
What Marsha London weddings are like:
- Modern riverside shack with the latest event technology installed
- A range of capacities from intimate to grand occasions
- Experienced Wedding Coordinator to assist with your planning journey
- Capacity for up to 150 guests across the two floors of event spaces and patio
- Possibility to host 50 dining guests on one level, followed by a reception on another level
- Exclusive use from noon-midnight and a late licence is also possible
- Delicious ethically sourced menus to suit all dietary requirements
- Marsha London is a wedding reception venue only
- Tables, chairs, cutlery and wifi all included in the hire
- A 10-minute walk from Waterloo station
- Live music and DJs inside only
- Local NCP car park nearby
What are some of the nearby attractions to Marsha London?
- River Thames
- London Eye
- Southbank London
- Gabriel's Wharf
Is Marsha London a good place for a wedding?
Absolutely. Marsha London has breathed new life into a historic building to provide memorable moments for all. Set across two levels, there is the flexibility to create the wedding setup you hoped for with spectacular views of the River Thames. The venue hire is another draw, starting from £3000 for one level on a weekday to £6000 on a weekend. Marsha London is an atmospheric riverside venue in a great London location, where you can celebrate in style.