My fabulous online wedding planner has told me that there are 305 days until our wedding! Which is still a lot of time but the numbers are slowly getting smaller, I can imagine the big day being here in no time.
One of the things I have found difficult with my planning is trying to keep track of everything I need to do. Some of the things I have left on my colour coded checklist are:
- Order our wedding cake
- Finalise the invitation designs – order paper, envelopes and stamps
- Finalise the guest list
- Find wedding night accommodation
- Book a Makeup Artist
- Finalise the bridesmaids and groomsmen clothing and accessories
- Order my engagement party outfit
- Find a wishing well
- Choose a henna design
- Decide whether to use ready made table runners or DIY
- Order my wedding dress
- Finish Karishmafying my ceremony shoes
- Order reception outfit and find jewellery
- Order Craig’s suit, shirt and shoes
- Find organza bags for bomboniere
- Order parasols for photos (for the BM’s and I)
There are a few more things that need to be added to that list, so I am finding the online planner really helpful!
I can tick off the things that I have finalised and can add in my little extras as well – since our wedding is cross-cultural there are some things that aren’t on the site’s list.
I like ticking boxes and crossing off items in a list – so this is perfect for me! Plus I can access it anywhere which means I don’t have to wait until I get home to update my list, of course I don’t do any wedding planning at work, cough cough. You try not looking at wedding stuff when you’re surrounded by it all day!
My plan is to have 90% of my planning done by the end of the year and then just sit back and enjoy the parties leading up to the big day – so far so good!
Use Easy Weddings to connect with your dream wedding suppliers.
Browse the directory and start planning today!