Wedding Venue Snapshot:
- Warehouse style South Bank wedding venue boasting views across the London skyline and the River Thames
- Excellent transport links nearby at Waterloo, Blackfriars and Southwark stations
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and a private balcony
- Exclusive use of the entire venue
- Both of the galleries are licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships
- Experienced wedding planner on hand throughout
- Bespoke award-winning catering by CH&Co
- Capacity for 200 seated, 180 seated with a dance floor and 400 standing
- Car parks located close by on Doon Street, Southwark Street and at the National Theatre
- Dry Hire available
Located on Level Two of South Bank's iconic OXO Tower, OXO2 is a contemporary riverside wedding venue that can accommodate waterfront wedding ceremonies, relaxed standing receptions and glamorous evening parties galore. Whatever style of wedding you're after, the versatility of this blank canvas space and the expert in-house team makes it all easily achievable.
Many couples find that overly decorated wedding venues leave little room for personalisation, but OXO2 is quite the contrary. Its stylishly stripped back warehouse interior has been recently renovated to the highest standard, with crisp white walls and neutral floors to customise as you please. Also, as guests flow through the space, they'll catch glimpses of the ever evolving river scene through the large floor to ceiling window panes. The unrivalled views of the London River Thames feel impressively immediate and as dusk falls, the colourful city lamps reflect off the water to create a magical disco atmosphere. OXO2 is a versatile and understated wedding venue brimming with possibility.
An added advantage to OXO2 is that both gallery rooms are licensed for ceremonies, so it is possible to host all aspects of your wedding day under one roof, overlooking the majestic River Thames. For example, while guests enjoy a seated banquet or a standing reception supplemented with enticing canapes and bowl food, the earlier ethereal ceremony scene can be transformed into a vibrant disco dance floor, awaiting for the bride and groom to begin their first dance as a married couple.