Grand Connaught is a spectacular wedding venue where grand Victorian architecture creates a real sense of occasion. Arched ceilings, beautiful wood panelling and crystal chandeliers set the scene for a wedding your guests will never forget
Grand Connaught Wedding Venue is a spectacular wedding venue where grand Victorian architecture creates a real sense of occasion. Arched ceilings, beautiful wood panelling and crystal chandeliers set the scene for a wedding your guests will never forget.
Set in cosmopolitan Covent Garden, De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms is one of London's most exclusive wedding venues.
Our dedicated Events Co-ordinators will work closely with you at every stage to ensure your wedding is immaculate in every respect. From discussing your menu and briefing our team of highly trained Chefs to organising live music and entertainment, every facet of your wedding day will be carefully managed with you to ensure it runs beautifully.
Your wedding day will be the most magical day of your life and whether you plan to celebrate with a small intimate family gathering or a larger traditional wedding, the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms will ensure that everything is simply perfect.
Grand Connaught Wedding Venue Features:
• Late night licence till 1am.
• De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms will appoint dedicated events co-ordinator who will escort you around our palatial building and discuss your plans in detail.
• Of course, your wedding meal will be a highlight of your event. Again, your personal co-ordinator will chat through your individual needs.
• Grand Connaught Rooms is fully licensed to hold civil wedding ceremonies and the exquisite surroundings will provide an enchanting setting.
• Whether you’re planning an Asian, Greek, Jewish, Caribbean or other style of wedding, our dedicated events co-ordinators are experts in ethnic marriage celebrations.
• Dry Hire Available
• Grand Hall Room can seat up to 450 guests with Dance Floor
• Edinburgh & Cornwall rooms seat up to 200 Guests
Larger Weddings up to 450 Guests seated
For the larger weddings Grand Hall including the Balmoral, ranges from ?12,000 to ?15,000 this can cater for 450 guests including a dance floor, own private bridal suite, this includes venue hire from 8am til 1am (additional hours are charged at ?250 per hour), tables and chairs, kitchen access, cutlery, crockery, table cloths, napkins, a dance floor and a cloakroom.
Smaller to mid sized Weddings up to 200 Guests seated
Their Edinburgh and Cornwall Suites can cater for 200 guests for a dinner dance for a hire fee of ?3,500 - ?5,000, this includes venue hire from 8am til 1am (additional hours are charged at ?250 per hour), tables and chairs, kitchen access, cutlery, crockery, table cloths, napkins, a dance floor and a cloakroom.
Otherwise you can select one of their highly acclaimed catering packages which include venue hire ranging from ?90 to ?140 per head.
Min - / Max 550
Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.
Easy Weddings' suppliers have received 5,000+ independent reviews from brides and grooms.
Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.