Addington Palace Wedding Venue is a preserved slice of British history that once was the site of Henry VIII’s hunting grounds. Remarkable Georgian architecture meets modern sensibilities at Addington Palace, making it a Surrey wedding venue with endless versatility.
Have you wondered what it might be like to explore Addington Palace dressed for a real wedding?
The venue will be transforming their beautiful historical Palace into a real wedding for their showcase on Sunday, 17th of September 2023, between 12pm-5pm.
With their incredible suppliers in attendance and their friendly and experienced wedding team on hand you’ll not only be able to visualise your big day, but also discuss your ideas.
Wedding Venue Snapshot:
- Grade II listed Palladian style mansion set in 163 acres of lush countryside
- Palace hire includes 10 event rooms, two of which are licensed for ceremonies
- The Great Hall accommodates up to 150 for a seated meal and 200 for ceremonies
- The Winter Garden accommodates up to 90 for a civil ceremony
- Mandap ceremonies and cultural blessings are welcome
- Complimentary car park for all of your guests and wheelchair access
- There are 4 luxury self-catering cottages on site for up to 32 guests as well as a newly refurbished bridal suite
- East Croydon station is only ten minutes away, and from here, it’s just 15 minutes to Victoria, London Bridge and Gatwick
- Dry hire includes furnished rooms, round tables, trestle tables, gold Chiavari chairs, and a fully equipped kitchen, parking and garden furniture.
Situated in Croydon’s leafy outskirts, Addington Palace is a gateway to Greater London’s lush green belt. Here, your guests have the convenience of easy travel links to and from central London, as well as the captivating feeling of discovering an entirely new destination. Whether it’s your first or fifth visit to Addington Palace, this unique 16th-century wedding venue leaves a lasting impression every time.
The property has evolved over the years to house Kings, Queens and Archbishops, and more recently it's become a premium dry hire events space for weddings and Hollywood movie scenes. Medium to large-sized wedding venues don’t often come laced with fascinating heritage and desirable aesthetics, so if you’re looking for a dry hire space that's more than just a banqueting suite, Addington Palace could be what you're looking for.
Addington Palace has forged strong relationships with reputable caterers and suppliers, so with their guidance and acute knowledge of the event spaces, they can construct the wedding day you’ve been dreaming of. You can forget soulless city banqueting suites, as Addington Palace can offer you pristine grounds, a spacious car park, onsite self-catering cottages, a historic light-filled manor house and a licensed chapel. This venue combines historic beauty with spacious function rooms and unbeatable value for money.