The De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms in Holborn is Central London's most spectacular Asian wedding venue, with flexible dry hire options to bring any vision to life. On arrival you won't need much convincing, its renovated interior will match any theme you have in mind. Expect an opulent ballroom, with colour changing LEDs, soaring high ceilings and chandeliers that leave guests utterly spellbound.
Wedding Venue Features:
- 3 minute walk to Holborn Tube Station and a 5 minute walk to Covent Garden Tube Station
- Late licence until 1am (extended hours are charged at 250 GBP)
- Expert Event Coordinator for cultural marriage celebrations
- Fully licensed to hold civil ceremonies
- Grand Hall can seat up to 440 guests with a dance floor and 750 for a ceremony
- Edinburgh and Cornwall Rooms seat up to 250 guests standing and 200 with a dance floor
- Disabled access to all floors
- Popular Dry hire wedding venue, available (8am until 1am) with tables and chairs, kitchen access, cutlery, crockery, tablecloths, napkins, a dance floor and a cloakroom included
- In-house catering packages ranging from 90 to 140 GBP
- Discounted car parking available at the nearby Bloomsbury car park
In the cosmopolitan heart of Holborn, spacious Asian wedding venues can be hard to come by. But once you’ve experienced Devere Grand Connaught Rooms, it’s time to think again. This palatial venue certainly lives up to its name, with larger-than-life celebration spaces that instantly transform with your unique decorations and layout.
Opening the large double doors to your civil ceremony or 440-seated dinner dance in the Grand Ballroom is a jaw-dropping moment, and its scale is unprecedented. Its glittering chandeliers and adaptable LED lighting make the room sparkle in any colour of your choosing. Plus, with dry hire available, it’s easy to bring bespoke decorators and approved caterers to form the atmosphere you hoped for.
On the upper floors, the linked Edinburgh Suite and Drawing Room spaces offer further ceremony, dinner dance and drinks reception spaces for approximately 250 guests seated and standing. The classical muted interiors and natural sunlight streaming through the windows are real highlights to these rooms, and the Drawing Room’s large circular bar creates a social focal point.
For a slightly different feel, the Crown and Cornwall suite are the third pair of licensed ceremony and reception rooms for a 250 seated dinner dance. The beautiful duck egg blue ceiling dome at the core of the Crown Suite is a breathtaking feature as your guests wait for the bride to make her way down the aisle. With the option to dry hire, your chosen event spaces are completely yours to tailor to your taste; you are granted the ultimate freedom to create an entirely bespoke event.
Another advantage of booking your London wedding at the De Vere Grand Connaught rooms is the uninterrupted ambience, as this London wedding venue is committed to providing flawless functions rather than hotel services. Not only does this guarantee an extra dose of exclusivity, but you can also find reasonably priced hotels nearby for your guests to stay, as well as discounted parking at the Bloomsbury Square car park. The flexible and hospitable atmosphere at The Grand Connaught Rooms will ensure that your day is a spectacular yet carefree occasion to remember.