Nestled amid rolling green hills in the idyllic Kent countryside, Cave Hotels is a luxury wedding destination like no other. This stylish boutique hotel offers a serene escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, with everything you need for a relaxing wedding experience in one place. At Cave, you’ll unwind, eat, celebrate, and sleep better than you ever have before.
Wedding planning will be a breeze with the help of Cave Hotel’s dedicated events team, made up of experienced wedding coordinators who go the extra mile to ensure everything runs smoothly. As well as the impeccable service, you’ll love the bespoke wedding packages, innovative sharing-style menus, and luxury accommodation at this boutique hotel wedding venue near London.
"My husband and I got married at the Cave and also stayed for two nights. The venue was amazing, the hotel was beautiful, the staff were so friendly and kind, and our wedding coordinator was the best I could've asked for. We truly can't wait to spend another night at the Cave at some point in the future." - Connor R.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your wedding at Cave Hotels Kent:
- The stunning wedding spaces. Cave Hotels’ elegant wedding spaces are guaranteed to impress, with both indoor and outdoor options available depending on your needs. Host a gorgeous outdoor ceremony at the charming wooden pergola then head to the magnificent marquee for a night of dining, drinking and dancing.
- The luxury accommodation. The convenience of hosting your wedding at a five-star boutique hotel is unparalleled, with everything you need for an unforgettable experience in one place. Cave’s uber-luxe Bridal Suite offers the perfect sanctuary for your wedding stay, boasting a private wraparound balcony, stunning views of Kent’s idyllic countryside, and a freestanding circular bathtub.
- The mouthwatering menus. Cave wedding menus are an exciting sensory journey of vibrant, flavourful sharing dishes. Exceptional flavours meet fine-dining flair to create innovative dining experiences designed to be enjoyed in a shared, feasting style that brings family and friends together.
What Cave Hotels weddings are like:
- Picturesque, tranquil location in the Kent countryside
- Elegant wedding marquee for relaxed receptions
- Charming wooden pergola for outdoor wedding ceremonies
- Innovative sharing-style wedding menus with fine-dining flair
- 41 luxurious guest rooms and suites for relaxing overnight stays
- Impeccable service from the hotel’s dedicated events team
- Relaxing hydrotherapy pool, sauna, and golf course
- Endless photo opportunities across the sprawling grounds
- 200 onsite parking spaces