Planning your wedding catering but you’re not sure which cuisine to go for? Philip Small wedding caterers can provide a menu from all corners of the globe, including Pan Asian, British, Mediterranean and more. For a fine dining experience that will transport you to far-flung destinations, this London based wedding caterer will spark conversation and ignite the senses.
With 25 years of experience and a talented brigade of chefs with different specialities, Philip Small Caterers can bring the flavours and textures of your favourite cuisine to your wedding table. Whether that’s fresh sushi, an indulgent British banquet or a kosher feast for hundreds of guests, no challenge is too small for Philip and his team. They constantly strive to innovate their menus and deliver service excellence.
Their 5-star standard impresses even the most discerning guests and the variety of options will delight your wedding party from the moment they arrive. Whether you select intricate canapés, roaming bowl food or a traditional three-course meal, Philip Small Caterers will prepare a gastronomic experience to remember. Their high-quality ingredients, detailed presentation and friendly service will ensure that all of your guests are well taken care of.
Philip trained at some of the world’s top hotels and restaurants and has a strong understanding of food, wine, service and the whole event experience. Whilst catering is their speciality, they can also provide full event planning and vendor hire for your wedding celebrations. With their one helpful team as your contact, it takes the pressure off liaising with all of the suppliers. Philip Small Caterers and Event Panners can find you a fantastic venue, source lighting, flowers and decorations, as well as prepare exceptional food for all.
Top three things you’ll love about Philip Small Caterers:
- Variety of Cuisine. Covering cuisine from Asia to Europe, Philip Small Caterers have a great variety of global-inspired menus that are flavour-packed and beautifully presented.
- Venue Partners. Philip Small Caterers are affiliated with some of the best wedding venues in London. With experience working at many venues, every event runs smoothly.
- Personalised Service. Philip Small and his team understand how important food and drink is on your special day. They maintain close contact to polish every last detail.
Choose from a variety of cuisine at Philip Small Caterers:
- Kosher. Traditional Jewish cuisine that involves grass-fed land animals with split hooves
- European. From succulent steak and tapas to paella and pizza, they can do it all.
- Pan Asian. Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, and Indian to name a few!
- Mediterranean. Classic mezze style foods include hummus, falafel, kofta and tabbouleh
What the Philip Small Event Services include:
- Full-Service Catering. From live sushi making stations to sizzling grill barbecues and formal sit-down dinners, Philip Small Caterers will make your wedding vision a reality.
- Venue Finder. Philip Small cater for weddings in country houses, palaces, hotels and more. Their Marquee Company can also provide a unique event wherever you choose.
- Event Staff. Your wedding will be supported by a team of qualified waiters and waitresses, who will take care of your guests and ensure they are fed and entertained.
- Entertainment. Whether you need a Jazz band, a pianist, live circus acts or magicians, the Philip Small Event Planning service can source any suppliers you would like.
- Decor. The team at Philip Small can help you layout and decorate your chosen event space or marquee. Their attention to detail and passion for events will bring it to life.
Is Philip Small a good caterer choice for a wedding?
Absolutely. Philip Small Wedding Caterers and Event Planners will help you to create a seamless event from initial concept to conclusion. They have the creative eye, skills and expertise to deliver a wedding day you’ll be proud of. “Just a note to say a massive thank you to you and your staff for making last night’s event so special for us all. The food was superb and your staff so efficient and attentive, they were a real credit to you”. Karen Henry