Occupying an illustrious plot in London's Grosvenor Square, The Biltmore Mayfair is one of the West End's grandest wedding venues. Recently refurbished, this 5-star hotel has a stunning ballroom that's ideal for lavish wedding receptions. There's also a covered outdoor terrace for all seasons, plus around 300 luxurious guest rooms and suites upstairs.
The Biltmore Mayfair Wedding Venue Snapshot:
- Prestigious location in the heart of Mayfair
- Various wedding spaces to choose from
- Lavish ballroom for elegant wedding receptions
- Fully refurbished in 2019
- Licensed for civil wedding ceremonies
- Exceptional service from the hotel's team
- 300+ elegantly appointed guest rooms & suites
Searching for a luxury hotel wedding venue in London that's close to all the main attractions? Then The Biltmore Mayfair is well with checking out. Renovated in 2019, this lavish mansion hotel is home to various wedding spaces, including a spacious ballroom for formal dinners and dancing. There's also a host of sophisticated function suites for ceremonies and smaller parties, plus an all-season terrace for drinks receptions.
The Biltmore Mayfair's striking red-brick Georgian-inspired façade overlooking Grosvenor Square Park will impress even the most discerning guests. Walking through the arched entranceway into the foyer, you'll discover a blend of contemporary styling and more classic touches.
What does a wedding at The Biltmore Mayfair, London cost?
Wedding packages are priced from £290 per person.
What's the capacity for events and weddings at The Biltmore Mayfair?
- The Ballroom – 600 standing/ 290 for dinner (260 if a stage is installed)
- Manhattan Suite – 70 standing/ 50 for dinner
- Waterloo Suite – 60 standing/ 44 for dinner
- Kendal Suite – 30 standing/ 24 for dinner