If you’re having a destination wedding or having guests travel, a lovely touch is a little wedding welcome bag left in their hotel for them. But if you’re not sure what to include in the wedding welcome bag, then here are some ideas for you.
Once you’ve traveled far and wide to finally set down in your hotel, what do you want? Comforts! Besides a quick nap, what else would pick you up after that long, arduous journey?
Well to start with, we recommend a tote bag with the destination/wedding details on it or a little basket! Something like this:
Other essentials and ideas:
- First aid kit (bandaids, panadol)
- Chips, lollies, popcorn, chocolates
- Bottled water
- Itinerary – include #hasthtag, important phone numbers and event details
- Travel guides or a list of recommendations for the area for breakfast, brunch, dinner and drinks
- Juice or sparkling water
- Locally made products
- Bug spray/Sunscreen if necessary
- Souvenirs, like a magnet, shotglass etc
- Mini bottles of spirits or a piccolo of wine or champagne
- Sachets of coffee, or tea bags
- A deck of cards
- A stubby holder
Use Easy Weddings to connect with your dream wedding suppliers.
Browse the directory and start planning today!