Situated in the heart of London, The Wallace Collection is a renowned museum and luxury wedding venue brimming with elegance and old-world charm. Weddings at The Wallace Collection London are like no other, taking place in magnificent event spaces and intimate galleries home to opulent decor and rare artworks.
Looking for a luxury wedding venue in London that offers glamour and a historical atmosphere for your special day? Meet The Wallace Collection London. This historic wedding venue in London is a national museum that combines classic British architecture with fabulous French 18th-century art. Stepping into the museum takes you into another world, giving you the chance to celebrate your love amidst timeless artwork and exquisite furniture.
The Wallace Collection’s magnificent wedding spaces can host smaller celebrations and lavish receptions. Popular spots include the leafy glass-roofed Courtyard, the Great Gallery, and the intimate Drawing Room Suite. Guests can also take advantage of the grand staircase and sweeping driveway for wedding photos.
No matter which wedding space you choose, your dedicated event coordinator will work closely with you to bring your dream day to life at The Wallace Collection. As a dry hire venue, the team will supply you with a list of accredited suppliers for your wedding, including some of the industry’s finest caterers, florists, entertainers, and production specialists.
The Wallace Collection offers a number of stunning spaces for your London wedding:
- The Drawing Room Suite. The Wallace Collection’s opulent Drawing Room Suite captures the beauty of the past and is home to an impressive array of fine artworks and timeless decor. This magnificent space is perfect for pre-dinner and stand-alone receptions and can accommodate up to 160 guests.
- The Courtyard. The beautiful Courtyard is a versatile, open-plan venue with a stunning glass roof. This enchanting, leafy space is ideal for larger celebrations and has a maximum capacity of 160 seated guests and 300 standing.
- The Great Gallery. The Wallace Collection London galleries are all impressive, but the Great Gallery is particularly delightful. With skylights, rich red walls, and golden frames, this room is fit for a romantic event of up to 120 guests.
Highlights of The Wallace Collection London weddings:
- Unrivalled location in the heart of London, just moments from Oxford Street and Hyde Park
- Spectacular events take place amidst exclusive art galleries
- A range of stunning event spaces, including the Courtyard and Drawing Room Suite
- Original 18th-century architecture and opulent interiors
- Impeccable service from an experienced event planning team
- Hire exceptional caterers from the venue’s extensive supplier list
- Mouthwatering menus from renowned catering supplier partners
What does a wedding at The Wallace Collection London cost?
Venue hire fees for a wedding at the Wallace Collection sit between £18,000 and £22,800. The fee for the venue hire includes an events manager, gallery staff, a cleaner and security. Catering, production and floristry costs are additional, and quotes can be obtained from any of the venue's accredited suppliers.
How late can weddings at The Wallace Collection end?
Weddings at the Wallace Collection typically end at midnight, however applications can be made for an extension to 1am.
Can I host my wedding ceremony at The Wallace Collection?
The Wallace Collection isn’t licensed to host legal wedding ceremonies. Instead, couples can hold symbolic blessings and vow exchanges in the Great Gallery.