Boasting a prime West London location, Gunnersbury Park is a charming, historic wedding venue nestled amidst 72 hectares of picturesque rolling parklands. This highly sought-after London venue boasts opulent wedding spaces, exceptional service, endless photo possibilities, and acres of immaculate gardens dotted with ornate water features.
Gunnersbury Park House is a romantic London wedding venue steeped in old-world luxury, with a beautiful Grade II listed mansion and stunningly picturesque gardens. You'll love the convenience of hosting your entire day in one place at this incredible all-in-one venue, including your ceremony, reception drinks, dinner, and photo shoot.
From your very first meeting until the last drink is poured, expect to be blown away by the seamless experience created by the team at Gunnersbury Park in collaboration with their curated selection of trusted suppliers. Each wedding at this historic London venue is a unique and special occasion, crafted with care and creative input from a dedicated team of event planners.
Gunnersbury Park offers an array of elegant spaces for your London wedding:
- The Rothschild Rooms are an interconnecting collection of elegant spaces, including the Drawing Room, the Conservatory, the Long Gallery, and the Dining room. These opulent wedding spaces are accessible through the magnificent entrance hall.
- The Orangery sits near the picturesque Horseshoe Pond at the base of the south lawns. This resplendent glass structure makes for an idyllic and tranquil setting for wedding celebrations.
- The Temple provides an intimate and charming setting for weddings with under 50 guests. Available only for hire in summer, The Temple sits on the Round Pond and is one of the oldest buildings on the estate.
What Gunnersbury Park London weddings are like:
- Elegant, Grade II listed mansion brimming with historical charm
- Host your ceremony, reception drinks and dinner in one place
- Impeccable service from a dedicated in-house event team
- Choose your own caterer from Gunnersbury Park's list of approved suppliers
- Your choice of beautiful and versatile wedding spaces
- Endless photo opportunities across 72 hectares of parkland
What does a wedding at Gunnersbury Park London cost?
Gunnersbury Park London offers a variety of hire options to suit a range of wedding sizes and styles. The venue hire fee ranges from £2,370 to £8,580, depending on the time of year, day of the week, and duration of your wedding.
What's the capacity for weddings at Gunnersbury Park?
Capacity limits vary depending on your chosen wedding space and are as follows:
- Rothschild Rooms: 110 dinner/dance, 190 seated, 200 standing
- Dining Room: 80 dining, 90 seated (ceremony), 90 standing
- Long Gallery: 30 dining, 40 seated (ceremony), 50 standing
- Orangery: 80 guests for a civil ceremony, seated dinner or drinks reception
- Temple: 50 guests for both civil ceremonies and drinks receptions