Perfectly placed beside the River Thames, Bingham Riverhouse is a spectacular waterfront wedding venue in Richmond, London. The Riverhouse has everything you need for an unforgettable wedding experience in one place, including beautiful private gardens, an elegant reception space, delicious wedding menus, impeccable service, and fifteen cosy guest rooms.
If you’re on the hunt for an idyllic riverside wedding venue in London, Bingham Riverhouse should be at the top of your list. Couples gravitate toward this enchanting venue for its private and picturesque English garden, offering a peaceful pocket of lush greenery for wedding celebrations just 30 minutes from central London.
You’ll love working with Bingham Riverhouse’s dedicated and experienced wedding team, who will be there every step of the way to ensure your special day comes together effortlessly. They believe every wedding is a unique and special occasion and will work closely with you to curate a bespoke wedding package tailored to your vision and budget.
“Our wedding at Bingham Riverhouse was more than we could have ever wished for. The perfect setting, an attentive team of staff, and sensational food and drink made for an experience that we will remember for a long time to come.” - Hayley & Ben
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Bingham Riverhouse Richmond wedding:
- The idyllic riverside setting. Perched beside the River Thames and boasting a lush private garden, Bingham Riverhouse offers a serene and secluded setting for your wedding celebrations in Richmond. Exchange vows in the beautiful English garden, then slip away for wedding photos by the river as your guests enjoy drinks and nibbles before the reception.
- The elegant Garden Rooms. This inviting, light-filled space is a popular choice for wedding receptions at Bingham Riverhouse, with a fresh, neutral colour palette and versatile interiors that can be styled beautifully to suit any wedding theme. Located downstairs in the Riverhouse, the Garden Rooms feature moveable walls that open out onto a canopied garden terrace, a large dancefloor area, a private bar, bathrooms, and a DJ booth.
- The mouthwatering menus. Weddings at Bingham Riverhouse are renowned for their exceptional dining experiences, with a focus on seasonal British cuisine and delicious flavour combinations. Depending on the style of your wedding, opt for decadent seated multi-course menus, bountiful sharing platters, garden barbecues or delicate canapés.
What Bingham Riverhouse Richmond weddings are like:
- Picturesque waterfront location overlooking the River Thames
- Spacious and versatile Garden Rooms with adjoining canopied terrace
- Exclusive hire of the house and garden for weddings
- Exceptional menus showcasing seasonal British food
- Dedicated in-house wedding team to assist with planning
- 15 elegantly appointed guest rooms for relaxing overnight stays
- Plenty of accommodation options nearby for wedding guests
“We knew we had to get married at Bingham Riverhouse. The garden leading down to the River Thames was amazing and allowed us to have the al fresco wedding we dreamed of while also being on the doorstep of Richmond Park.” - Chloe & Adam