Located in the heart of King's Cross, The Standard London Hotel sets the scene for chic inner-city weddings. This fabulous newly opened hotel has everything you need for a seamless and sophisticated wedding celebration under one roof, including stylish suites, glam wedding spaces & a sprawling terrace overlooking the London skyline.
The Standard, London Wedding Venue Snapshot:
- Chic new hotel housed within a striking Brutalist building
- Conveniently located across from St Pancras International
- An array of stunning wedding spaces ranging from intimate to grand
- 266 guest rooms and suites boasting unique, contemporary designs
- Impeccable service from the hotel's dedicated wedding planners
- Spacious outdoor terraces overlooking the London skyline
- Carefully curated wedding packages
Housed within the former Camden Town Hall Annex, The Standard, London is brimming with mid-century charm and striking interior design details. Weddings at the hotel can take place pretty much anywhere within the brutalist walls, so there's something to suit every couple.
No matter how lavish or pared back your vision, The Standard's dedicated in-house event planners will be on-hand every step of the way to make planning a breeze. They work with a range of hand-picked local suppliers to curate unique and luxurious occasions. Enjoy dedicated service and delicious wedding menus at this stylish hotel wedding venue in London's King's Cross.
What does a wedding at The Standard, London cost?
Starting from £30k, weekend wedding packages include the following:
- Menu tastings
- Private hire of quoted space
- Bubbly for your toast and party drinks
- Three-course wedding breakfast
- DJ setup
- Discounts on all bedrooms
- Suite Spot for the wedding night
What's the capacity for weddings at The Standard, London?
- Double Standard: 150 standing, 62 seated
- Decimo: 400 standing, 140 seated
- Decimo PDR: 38 seated, 50 standing
- Sweeties: 150 standing
- Isla Terrace: 40 seated, 50 standing