Where better to celebrate your special day than the oldest private member’s club in the city of London? Offering elegant wedding spaces steeped in rich history, luxury onsite accommodation, and delightful fine dining menus, the City of London Club is guaranteed to add a touch of class to your wedding day. And with some of London’s most iconic landmarks just moments away, you won’t have to go far to capture stunning photographs.
Inside this historic private member’s club, you’ll be awestruck by the magnificent architecture, spacious rooms, and stunning chandeliers bringing the club's history to life. As the setting for your wedding day, the City of London Club’s grand halls and inviting rooms boast ample space and ornate features, promising you a backdrop like no other. And with first-class hospitality from the dedicated events team, you can expect a seamless and stress-free wedding experience at this iconic London venue.
The City of London Club offers an array of elegant private spaces for your wedding:
- The Main Dining Room. The club’s light-filled Main Dining Room features large panel windows and high ceilings that exude a grand and prestigious feel, while its top of the range audiovisual facilities will ensure your guests won’t miss a thing. The spacious Dining Room is ideal for large weddings of up to 300 guests.
- The Drawing Room. Flanked by a portrait of its most famous member, the Duke of Wellington, the Drawing Room allows for 150 guests, perfect for cocktail receptions and wedding ceremonies. As the second largest room available at the club, its stunning fireplaces and historic artwork make for a warm and inviting setting.
- The Members’ Bar. This opulent panelled room can accommodate up to 60 guests and is best suited to intimate wedding dinners and pre-dinner drinks. The Members’ Bar is cosy and intimate, with striking artworks lining the walls and a roaring open fire.
What City of London Club weddings are like:
- Historic wedding spaces brimming with traditional elegance
- Central City of London location
- Can host both intimate and large-scale weddings for up to 300 guests
- Delightful menus showcasing the finest British produce
- 20 luxurious guest rooms on site
- Charming outdoor courtyard for drinks and canapés in summer
- Iconic London landmarks within walking distance for photographs
How much does a wedding at the City of London Club cost?
The City of London Club’s bespoke wedding packages range from £145 to £195 per person.
What’s the food like at City of London Club weddings?
The City of London Club brings a unique flavour to its fine dining culinary offerings. With a focus on tradition, the club uses only the finest locally-sourced British produce, working with selected farms to deliver a range of delicious seasonal dishes that will be sure to impress your guests.