Port Lympne is a sprawling wildlife reserve offering spectacular indoor and outdoor spaces for your Kent wedding. This luxury all-in-one wedding destination is within easy reach of London and has everything you need for an unforgettable day, including bespoke packages, award-winning accommodation, a charming garden pergola, a stunning all-glass orangery, and endless photo possibilities.
If you're envisioning a romantic garden ceremony followed by an elegant reception surrounded by lush greenery, Port Lympne in Kent is the perfect venue for you. This luxury wedding destination is home to a multitude of stunning ceremony and reception spaces, including an idyllic garden pergola, a spectacular all-glass orangery, a pastel pink Moroccan courtyard, and a historic Grade II listed mansion.
You’ll love working with Port Lympne’s experienced event planners to plan your dream day at this spectacular safari park venue. From start to finish, they'll go out of their way to ensure your special day is memorable, stress-free, and seamless. Your dedicated wedding coordinator will curate a bespoke package tailored to your vision and budget, including menu design, entertainment, photography, décor, florals, gift registry, stationery, animal encounters, private guided safaris, and more.
Port Lympne offers an array of breathtaking spaces for your Kent wedding:
- The Pergola. Hidden in the mansion's enchanting walled garden, the newly-built pergola is a romantic and secluded wedding setting at Port Lympne. Fully licensed for civil ceremonies, this quiet and picturesque spot comfortably hosts up to 100 guests for a seated wedding ceremony.
- The Orangery. Port Lympne's newly-appointed orangery is a stunning all-glass structure nestled amid beautiful private gardens. This exclusive wedding space can accommodate 160 seated guests and boasts a dancefloor, cloakroom, fully incorporated kitchen, and luxury bathrooms.
- Moroccan Courtyard. Located on the mansion's first floor, the magnificent Moroccan courtyard was lovingly restored in 2019 to offer a stunningly intimate and picture-perfect wedding space at Port Lympne. The courtyard features marble columns and floors, pastel pink walls adorned in scented jasmine and bougainvillea, antique brass lanterns, and beautiful water fountains.
- The Mansion. For intimate weddings of up to 50 guests, the historic mansion at Port Lympne is a wonderful choice. The charming Cape Dutch-style mansion is surrounded by 14 acres of landscaped terraced gardens and offers a number of elegant drawing rooms for your special day.
What Port Lympne weddings are like:
- One of the UK's most spectacular and unique wedding venues
- Choose from an array of beautiful wedding settings for your ceremony and reception
- Bespoke, all-inclusive wedding packages tailored to your vision and budget
- Luxury onsite accommodation, including lodges, treehouses, cottages & cosy cabins
- Endless photo opportunities across 600 acres of private parkland
- Supporting the outstanding conservation efforts of The Aspinall Foundation
- Attentive service and a seamlessly curated, personal approach
- Decadent multi-course menus showcasing the finest local ingredients