Boasting romantic charm, a wealth of history and warm hospitality from the moment of arrival, you can be assured that our experienced team will be on hand every step of the way to ensure that your wedding day is both beautiful and unique.
Whether you are looking for an intimate and romantic wedding or would prefer a lavish affair with family and friends, The Elvetham is the wedding venue with endless possibilities. Beautiful whatever the season, you can exchange your vows outside in our Summerhouse surrounded by rolling countryside or in one of our elegantly appointed rooms within the Main House.
If you are considering our wedding venue for your special day, we would be delighted to have the opportunity to show you around our historic building and grounds.
Tie the knot at The Elvetham on selected late availability dates and save on your dream wedding.
Our late availability wedding offer includes all of the following:
- Ceremony in The Oak Room or outside in our Summerhouse
- Wedding breakfast in The Library
- Evening reception in The Oak Room
- Red carpet for your arrival
- Prosecco drinks reception (one glass per guest)
- Wedding breakfast (three courses)
- House wine (half a bottle per guest)
- Water for the table
- Prosecco for your toast (one glass per guest)
- Honeymoon Suite for the wedding couple
January - July 2020
Friday & Sunday dates - £99 per person
Prices shown are based on a minimum of 50 guests on Friday & Sunday dates and include VAT.