Prested Hall is a relaxed country manor house wedding venue in Essex, nestled amid beautiful sprawling parklands and lush gardens. Enjoy luxury accommodation, elegant and historic wedding settings, seamless event planning, and indulgent day spa treatments at this much-loved historic wedding venue near Colchester.
Prested Hall Essex Wedding Venue Snapshot:
- An array of stunning wedding spaces to choose from
- Nestled amidst 75 acres of stunning English parkland
- Excellent location in the Essex countryside
- Stunning waterside gazebo for dreamy outdoor weddings
- 14 elegant bedrooms and 6 serviced apartments
- Endless photo possibilities across the grounds
- Luxury Elemis Spa for indulgent wedding treatments
Prested Hall is a stylish country manor house set in beautiful parkland, at the end of a long leafy drive, near the A12 Kelvedon exit (just south of Colchester). The magical grounds are a mix of lakes and lush lawns, with a period gazebo and charming bridge — all of which offer opportunities for stunning wedding photographs.
Dating from the 15th century, Prested Hall has several elegant reception rooms, each with unique features. The choice of where to hold your ceremony, your wedding breakfast and your evening celebrations is entirely down to you; and the amazing team at Prested Hall will prepare each space just for you.
During the summer months, you can choose the traditional marquee on the lawn, or you can even get married under our picturesque Gazebo.
What does a wedding at Prested Hall Essex cost?
Prested Hall is a dry hire venue, wedding hire starts at £5,999.
How late can weddings at Prested Hall end?
Weddings at Prested Hall should end by midnight.