Situated in the luxurious Manhattan Loft Gardens, The Stratford is a stylish, Scandi-inspired boutique hotel wedding venue in East London. This fabulous design hotel is known for its ultra-luxe guest rooms and spacious studios, delicious fine dining menus, warm hospitality, and bespoke wedding packages.
If you're searching for a modern hotel wedding venue with stylish, light-filled interiors and boutique accommodation, The Stratford Hotel in East London should be well and truly on your radar. This luxurious five-star hotel is home to 145 elegantly appointed guest rooms and an array of spectacular wedding spaces.
A typical wedding day flow at The Stratford includes arrival drinks in the Lounge, a ceremony in one of the modern event spaces followed by drinks on the Allegra Terrace, dinner at the fine dining Allegra restaurant, and an after-party in the stunning Mezzanine cocktail bar.
As the wedding celebrations wind down, guests will love the convenience of retiring to their spacious rooms at The Stratford. What’s more, couples booking a Mezzanine or Allegra Wedding Package will be treated to an indulgent two-night stay in the luxurious Manhattan Studio, including a beautiful Champagne breakfast on the morning of the wedding.
Whether you're planning a weekend-long wedding celebration or an intimate reception dinner, you'll be in good hands thanks to The Stratford's experienced event planners and talented in-house chefs. Bespoke wedding packages, impressive fine dining menus, and warm hospitality come together to make this luxury boutique hotel a fabulous choice for hosting unforgettable weddings in London's east.
The Stratford Hotel offers an array of beautiful private spaces for your London wedding:
- Allegra. Perfect for hosting seated wedding banquets, Allegra is The Stratford's elegant fine dining restaurant. This timeless, contemporary space features a sweeping stone bar, floor-to-ceiling windows, stained oak furniture, and retractive glass walls that open out onto the terrace and a spacious garden overlooking the London skyline.
- The Mezzanine. A hidden gem in the heart of the hotel, The Mezzanine is a glamorous cocktail lounge that can be transformed into a spectacular dining room or stylish reception space, with plenty of room for a DJ and dancefloor. The bar centres around a large fireplace and balcony that overlooks The Stratford's striking triple-height lobby.
- Allegra Terrace. This gorgeous outdoor space enjoys panoramic views of the London city skyline and is ideal for hosting pre-dinner drinks and canapés. Your guests will love the terrace’s picturesque setting, nestled amidst an elevated meadow of delicate wildflowers and striking water features.
What Stratford Hotel weddings are like:
- Stylish boutique hotel with contemporary, Scandinavian-inspired interiors
- Choose from an array of stunningly versatile wedding spaces
- Exquisite fine dining menus and authentic hospitality
- Delicious canapés, tasty late-night bites and decadent multi-course menus
- 145 guest rooms and suites boasting luxe, modern designs
- All of the hotel's venues are legally licensed to hold official ceremonies