With one foot in the past and one in the present, De Vere Latimer Estate mixes period charms with 21st-century comforts to offer couples a desirable blend of old and new. The £7 million refurbishments maintain its timeless heritage and bring all the luxury amenities you could need for a successful wedding celebration. From superfast Wifi to luxuriously appointed wedding spaces, the hotel is a marvellous backdrop for ceremonies and receptions.
The full bridal party can get ready in the collection of beautiful en-suite bedrooms styled in a British heritage design. With ultra-soft bedding and sweeping views over the Chess Valley, you’ll wake up fresh on your wedding morning and have plenty of natural light for makeup preparations. Plus, for those who want a dose of wellness before their big day, a fully equipped gym and swimming pool are also available for guests to use at leisure.
If you’re looking for a wedding venue that has a rural feel but is also close to the city centre, De Vere Latimer Estate is the perfect balance for guests who are travelling from London and beyond. The hotel is situated near to Heathrow and Luton airports, and it’s a short drive from Chalfont & Latimer tube station on the Metropolitan line. It’s a heritage manor house surrounded by expansive grounds that makes an accessible celebration space for brides and grooms to be.
Top three things you’ll love about your De Vere Latimer Estate wedding:
- The Location. Nestled in the Buckinghamshire countryside yet close to London city centre, De Vere Latimer Estate gives couples the best of both worlds.
- The Grounds. Wedding photo locations are unrivalled here at this majestic wedding venue in Buckinghamshire. From every angle, the backdrop is postcard-worthy.
- The Supportive Team. Weddings are large events to plan and put together. With the De Vere Latimer Estate team there to support you, they can bring your vision to life.
Choose from a range of reception options at De Vere Latimer Estate:
- Cavendish Suite. This large event space has a classical Victorian feel, yet it has been refurbished with large bi-folding glass windows and a private bar (200 dining)
- Waterhouse suite. A flexible wedding events venue that blends modern style with neutral colour tones so that you can put your own stamp on the space (240 dining)
What De Vere Latimer Estate weddings are like:
- Elegant event spaces with enchanting views over the Chess Valley
- Fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies
- Experienced Wedding Coordinator to assist with your planning journey
- Capacity for up to 200 guests across the venue
- Delicious menus crafted by the Executive Chef
- Free, full coverage, superfast Wi-Fi throughout
- A 5-minute walk from Chalfont & Latimer Station
- Beautifully manicured grounds for wedding photographs
What are some of the nearby attractions to De Vere Latimer Estate?
- Warner Bros. Studios Tour London
- Chiltern Hills
- Clivedon House
- Latimer Park
- Chiltern Open Air Museum
Is De Vere Latimer Estate a good place for a wedding?
Yes. De Vere Latimer Estate has the desirable combination of pristine grounds, sophisticated event spaces, experienced staff and delicious wedding menus to help you put together a day to remember. It’s a fairytale mansion house on the outskirts of London that can host all parts of your wedding day under one roof.